Send us feedback
- December 31, 1999 - South Jersey Clinic Defense Coalition New Year's Eve Party
being consumed by fire and 'spirits,' as predicted by the least stable and mentally balanced.
- January to February, 2000 - Inquiries as to why the world did not end to: Pat Robertson, Randall Terry, Gary North, Heaven's Gate, Christian Identity, American Coalition for Life Activists, Promise Keepers, Missionaries to the Preborn, Rod Parsley, Carman Ministries, Ron Luce, the militias, the Phineas Priesthood, Charles Manson, Reverend Moon, Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens), Father Paul Marx James Dobson.
- January 22, 2000 - 27th anniversary of Roe vs. Wade, locally and in DC. Contact us if you are interested.
- March 10, 2000 - Day of Appreciation for Abortion Providers. This event is nationally organized by Refuse and Resist. SJCDC shall organize a local event. We organized a rally in honor of Dr. George Dainoff in 1995 and participated in Day of Appreciation since 1996. As always, this event is to declare our appreciation to the coureageous providers of abortion services who continue in their practice, despite the demonization by irrational fanatics. Day of Appreciation is also organized to call for an intensification of the search for Eric Rudolph, James Kopp, other anti-choice terrorists and their networks of accomplices.
- March 22, 2000 - 28th anniversary of Baird vs. Eisenstadt, which legalized birth control for non-married people and was the primary legal precedent that made Roe vs. Wade possible.